View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Howfen lot

Default 23-08-2010, 16:40

I come across a lot of these bottles and the old medicine bottles in the cellars of the chemist that i go to, all of them still have the stuff inside. Sometimes there are quite literally hundreds of bottles dating back a very long time. I've even seen pharmaceutical cocaine, opium and heroin in small bottles and chloroform in quite large bottles (wouldn't want to drop any of that). Its interesting routing round through all the old boxes even the news papers that they are stored round them make very interesting reading.

When ever the company comes across them though they destroy them straight away. Ive tryd to blag them so many times if i could keep them even empty away the contents but they never let me take any. And id guess some of them must be worth a lot of money, all in pristine condition with labels.

We've found bottles and other things that may be of interest around here 53.587296,-2.555598. It was a few years ago when we saw them but i assume they will still be here, It used to be an old tip.

smoke me a kipper ill be back for breakfast