View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Howfen lot

Default 10-07-2010, 12:49

Just to add a few of mine, the first time we visited this site was about 6 or 7 years ago, but alot has changed since then the train house inspection pit has been filled in, there has been alot of tree clearing around the site, lots of new fencing.

This is one of the newest buildings on the site, there are four small newer buildings next to the main gate. when i had a look through the window on the first visit it looked like an office with papers and documents all over the place and a couple of computers. But when i had a look this time it had been changed into what looked like a canteen with four sets of tables and chairs in the main room a kitchen in one of the back rooms and a small bedroom in another. There is also alot of new small cameras all around theses buildings which i found out to late as i stuck my face right up to one wondering at first what it was .

on the first visit i went up to one of these doors and there was a small gap at the bottom were you could look under, all i could see though was a tunnel with red lights on the walls.